We don't believe in waste! This page is dedicated to finding a new home for craft studio equipment and materials available for sale by students, staff, and faculty of the Worcester Center for Crafts.
All sales must be conducted with the contact person listed for each posting. Please do not contact the Worcester Center for Crafts directly unless indicated in the posting.
No Spring 2022 Classified Listings Available
If you are a student, faculty or staff member, or a local business with existing ties to the Worcester Center for Crafts, you are welcome to submit a request to advertise on this Craft Classifieds page. All advertisement requests must be submitted for approval via the form accessible here. Incomplete form submissions cannot be considered.
Postings to the Craft Classifieds are free to staff and faculty. All other sellers will be charged a $25 per listing fee via PayPal invoice at the time of approval.
Postings will be only added to this page on a quarterly basis (3-month cycle):
Fall: September - November
Winter: December - February
Spring: March - May
Interest in Posting here?
Terms of Advertisement Posting
1. Advertisements must be for items appropriate and related to craft (equipment, tools, materials, etc). Advertisements are for physical items ONLY - not for services or links to other websites.
2. All advertisement requests will be vetted by the appropriate Worcester Center for Crafts "WCC" Department and Registration Office. You will be contacted via email (from email@example.com) if your request is approved or denied along with the scheduled posting period for your listing. Approved posts will be subject to the $25 per listing fee charge at the time of approval and will be invoiced to the seller via a PayPal invoice. Full payment must be received prior to the scheduled posting date or else listing will not be posted.
3. The seller is responsible for maintaining the storage of their item(s) and for handling the transaction and delivery of the sale. WCC's sole responsibility is in the posting of the advertisement for the posting period of 3 months. The WCC is not responsible for any buyer-seller communications, nor the sale, monetary transaction(s) related to, and/or delivery and exchange of goods sold.
4. Seller must be willing to provide contact information to be posted in the listing.
5. Small or similar items (ex. beads, jewelry findings) may or will be listed as one listing/posting as an "assortment" and listed with a seller-defined price range. The seller will be responsible for conducting any further discussion with the interested buyer about the sale of specific/individual item(s).